[เฉลย] Shall we date?: Ninja Love - Musashi Miyamoto : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
     • C :  ...
     • A : Why do this?

Chapter 2
     •  B : Fight back.
     •  B : I was relieved.

Chapter 3
     •  A : I am pitiful.
     •  C : It's okay.

Chapter 4
     •  A : I was desperate.
     •  B : Again?

Chapter 5
     •  C : Laugh.
     •  A : You aren't alone now.

Chapter 6
     •  B : I don't want you hurt.
     •  A : Is your sword so important!?

Chapter 7
     •  A : Not angry!
     •  B : W-what?!

Chapter 8
     •  C : You don't have to.
     •  B : They why ask?

Chapter 9
     •  A : This isn't your job.
     •  B : As much as you want

Chapter 10
     •  C : I'm not cute.
     •  B : We will win!

Chapter 11
     •  A : Are you jealous?
     •  B : Why did you bite me?

Chapter 12
     •  A : Please let him!
     •  C : You already do!

Chapter 13
     •  B : All I need is you.
     •  C : Don't want that.

Chapter 14
        ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment