[เฉลย] Shall we date?: Ninja Love - Sasuke Sarutobi : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
     •  A : I-I'm sorry!
     •  B : I'm sorry...

Chapter 2
     •  B : I'm great!
     •  B : W-What? What is it?

Chapter 3
     •  C : You can't do that.
     •  A : Neither are my type.

Chapter 4
     •  A : What? No!
     •  B : Not really...

Chapter 5
     •  B : Ugh...
     •  C : Sorry.

Chapter 6
     •  A : I can't love.
     •  A : Cheer him up

Chapter 7
     •  A : Help him
     •  B : Don't care

Chapter 8
     •  C : Say nothing
     •  A : Hug

Chapter 9
     •  A : Not Goemon
     •  B : Be silent

Chapter 10
     •  A : Not so loud!
     •  A : No...

Chapter 11
     •  C : ...No.
     •  A : Kiss cheek

Chapter 12
     •  A : Tsubaki?
     •  C : Stand strong!

Chapter 13
     •  B : What do I do?
     •  C : No way!!!

Chapter 14
        ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment