[เฉลย] Shall we date?: Actor to be - Suou Karanadeshiko : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
     •  A: Unlike some...
     •  B: We're the same!

Chapter 2
     •  C: Thanks.
     •  A: You're a kid

Chapter 3
     •  A: ...No.
     •  C: ...?!

Chapter 4
     •  C: Can't disappoint!
     •  A: Grab his arm.

Chapter 5
     •  A: Thanks.
     •  B: Embarrassed?

Chapter 6
     •  B: I just had to.
     •  C: That's cool...

Chapter 7
     •  A: I was worried.
     •  B: ...Okay.

Chapter 8
     •  C: Grab his hand.
     •  A: Even you...?

Chapter 9
     •  B: 'Well, but'...?
     •  C: How cute.

Chapter 10
     •  B: I know!
     •  A: U-um...

Chapter 11
     •  A: Why?
     •  B: Of course.

Chapter 12
     •  B: I'm not mad...
     •  B: I'm not lying.

Chapter 13
     •  A: You can tell?
     •  B: ...Okay.

Chapter 14
    ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment