[เฉลย] Shall we date?: Actor to be - Seiji Tokiwa : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
     •  C: You're too soft.
     •  C: Take a trash can.

Chapter 2
     •  C: Can we help?
     •  B: I believe in you.

Chapter 3
     •  A: It makes sense.
     •  C: I'm so nervous!

Chapter 4
     •  A: That's amazing.
     •  C: Your singing?

Chapter 5
     •  A: And carrots?
     •  C: Thank Seiji.

Chapter 6
     •  C: Wait.
     •  B: Please continue.

Chapter 7
     •  A: I believe in you.
     •  A: Imagine I'm a...

Chapter 8
     •  B: It's working!
     •  C: I want to come.

Chapter 9
     •  A: My pleasure.
     •  C: Think about it.

Chapter 10
     •  A: Next time.
     •  B: It's not a waste.

Chapter 11
     •  A: He's right.
     •  C: Stay like that.

Chapter 12
     •  B: Think about me.
     •  B: I only pushed.

Chapter 13
     •  C: I'll be OK.
     •  A: It gave strength.

Chapter 14
    ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment