[เฉลย] Shall we date?: Ninja Love - Kotaro Fuma : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
     •  B : I'm aware.
     •  B : No, it's fine.

Chapter 2
     •  C : Sorry.
     •  C : Come sleep with me.

Chapter 3
     •  A : Alright.
     •  B : It's our chance!

Chapter 4
     •  A : I believe you.
     •  C : I never said goodbye.

Chapter 5
     •  A : Who cares about a kimono!
     •  B : I just couldn't help myself.

Chapter 6
     •  B : I feel so exhausted.
     •  C : Of course I worry!

Chapter 7
     •  A : I could never!
     •  B : It won't help her!

Chapter 8
     •  B : ...Really?
     •  C : Am I causing trouble?

Chapter 9
     •  A : I'm important?
     •  C : Kiss him again.

Chapter 10
     •  A : ...
     •  B : I'm not special.

Chapter 11
     •  A : Can I hold your hand?
     •  B : I thought at least 10 more...

Chapter 12
     •  C : Never.
     •  A : I'm sorry.

Chapter 13
     •  C : I'll get help!
     •  B : I know.

Chapter 14
        ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment