[เฉลย] Shall we date?: Ninja Love - Rennoshin : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
     •  B : You two are close!
     •  A : I am a patient!

Chapter 2
     •  C : Can we bring this pup with us?
     •  C : I'm captivated...

Chapter 3
     •  A : Ren is amazing!
     •  B : Wake him up.

Chapter 4
     •  B : You won't marry?
     •  C : You will be cold.

Chapter 5
     •  B : He saved my life!
     •  A : I asked him!

Chapter 6
     •  A : But my image...
     •  C : Please tell me.

Chapter 7
     •  A : Yes, sir!
     •  C : Let me help!

Chapter 8
     •  B : As a sister?
     •  C : Hold me.

Chapter 9
     •  B : You must be tired.
     •  A : Scream.

Chapter 10
     •  B : I'm coming too!
     •  A : Even if I want to?

Chapter 11
     •  A : Yes... somehow.
     •  C : I drank it!

Chapter 12
     •  B : Look at him.
     •  B : As a sister?

Chapter 13
     • A : I was thinking.
     • C : I still love you!

Chapter 14
    ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment