[เฉลย] Shall we date?: Scarlet Fate - Gentoka : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
    • Maybe... as some sort of atonement.
    • Find Gentoka.
    • Go talk to Gentoka.

Chapter 2
    • Go find the ancient texts.
    • Go toward the riverbed
    • Help Gentoka. ***** Bookmark before answer *****
For get all CGs, load the Bookmark, select [Help Kuso.] and load the Bookmark again, select [Help Akifusa.], you'll get all this chapter's CGs.

Chapter 3
    • It's my... fate.
    • Go look for Gentoka.

Chapter 4
    • Go fight with Gentoka.

Chapter 5
     *** No choices ***

Chapter 6
    • Take Kodonomae's side.
    • That's going to be really hard.
    • Thank you.
    • Talk with Gentoka.
    • Go with Gentoka.

Chapter 7
    • Go with Gentoka.

Chapter 8
    • Please leave me alone for a while.
    • Talk about my mother.

Chapter 9
    • What crimes are you talking about?
    • Talk with Gentoka.

Chapter 10
    • Thank you...
    • We'll fight together.

Chapter 11
    • You're not a monster.

Chapter 12
    • I can't....

Chapter 13
     *** No choices ***

Chapter 14
    • I'm fighting to live.

Chapter 15
       ...SWEET ENDING...



****** ATTENTION PLEASE ******
 All Shall we date series walkthrough in this blog is belong to PAID Version not FREE Version so any question in free version may not get the answer.

5 comments :

  1. thanks so much for the walkthrough ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a question, I want to buy the paid version's story but can I play as much as I wish? I'm new in the otome games' world so... :/
    Thank youu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For Paid version you can play as much as you buy. For example if you buy someone route, so you can always repeat that route to get all CG.

    ReplyDelete