[เฉลย] Shall we date?: Ninja Love - Goemon Ishikawa : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
     •  A : Understood.
     •  B : Reject.

Chapter 2
     •  B : Forbear.
     •  A : I'm not giving up!

Chapter 3
     •  A : We have to stop this!
     •  C : Th-that's...! Panicking.

Chapter 4
     •  B : I know that.
     •  A : I was so glad...

Chapter 5
     •  B : Wait a minute!
     •  C : Cry.

Chapter 6
     •  A : I'm not a good drinker...
     •  C : It's not the time to get depressed!

Chapter 7
     •  A : I'm very happy!
     •  C : Stop him.

Chapter 8
     •  A : I'm prepared!
     •  B : I can't do that!

Chapter 9
     •  A : She is beautiful...
     •  C : I'm not OK!

Chapter 10
     •  B : Please tell me the truth!
     •  A : Really?

Chapter 11
     •  C : You're kidding?
     •  A : No, I'm not.

Chapter 12
     •  C : No, I'll go with him.
     •  B : Of course!

Chapter 13
     •  C : I know it is!
     •  A : I won't allow it!

Chapter 14
        ...HAPPY ENDING...

1 comments :