[เฉลย] Shall we date?: Actor to be - Sumire Fuji : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
     •  B: I'll carry half!
     •  C: He's good!

Chapter 2
     •  B: Ask about Seiji.
     •  C: Did you like it?

Chapter 3
     •  C: Keep an eye out.
     •  A: You're so nice!

Chapter 4
     •  B: I heard a sound.
     •  C: Why this place?

Chapter 5
     •  B: Leave him be.
     •  C: For example?

Chapter 6
     •  B: Are you kidding?
     •  A: But I'm a girl!

Chapter 7
     •  A: How about you?
     •  A: I'm sorry!

Chapter 8
     •  A: Try something on?
     •  A: You as well!

Chapter 9
     •  A: About acting.
     •  C: Why?

Chapter 10
     •  A: What's up?
     •  A: I'm behind you!

Chapter 11
     •  A: My measurements!?
     •  A: If you say so...

Chapter 12
     •  C: I don't get it.
     •  A: You look happy!

Chapter 13
     •  A: Sounds good!
     •  C: I will use them!

Chapter 14
    ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment