[เฉลย] Shall we date?: Ninja Love - Munenori Yagyu : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
     •  A : Thank him.
     •  B : Wha, What!?

Chapter 2
     •  C : Don't touch me!
     •  B : That's cute!

Chapter 3
     •  A : Speak up.
     •  C : You poor thing.

Chapter 4
     •  A : ...Yes.
     •  B : Not true.

Chapter 5
     •  C : Shake head.
     •  B : It feels strange.

Chapter 6
     •  C : Keep talking!
     •  A : ...I don't know.

Chapter 7
     •  A : ... I'm scared.
     •  C : You did right!

Chapter 8
     •  C : Your thoughts?
     •  B : You liar!

Chapter 9
     •  A : Yes.
     •  C : Take off my...?!

Chapter 10
     •  B : I'm sorry...
     •  A : I'm shaking...

Chapter 11
     •  C : Does it hurt?
     •  A : Don't tell me!

Chapter 12
     •  B : We part tonight?
     •  A : The code?

Chapter 13
     •  B : ...Okay.
     •  C : Don't die...

Chapter 14
        ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment