[เฉลย] Metro PD: Close to You - Yutaka Tennoji : Main Story Walkthrough


File 1
    • A : "I'm looking forward to working with you."
    • A : Ask why he went to the hospital.

File  2
    • B : Offer to help.
    • A : "I'm starting to understand you."

File 3
    • B : Ask Tennoji what he thinks.
    • B : Don't ask.

File 4
    • B : Pretend you have the wrong class.
    • B : Glare at Tennoji.

File 5
    • B : Don't ask.
    • B : "I'm sorry."

File 6
    • A : "You have a sister?"
    • A : "Thank you."

File 7
    • A : "Say 'Ah!'"
    • A : "Why? Jealous?"

File 8
    • B : "I'll make it."
    • A : Let him lend on your shoulder.

File 9
    • A : "I'm not mad anymore."
    • B : Chase after Mikami.

File 10
    • A : Move your arms and legs."
    • A : "Run."

File 11
    • A : Talk about soccer.
    • B : "No comment."

File 12
    • A : "That's a secret."
    • B : Change the subject.

File 13
    • B : "Can I change first?"
    • B : "What do you care what I wear?"

File 14
    • B : Don't break eye contact.
    • A : "Don't be rude."

File 15
       ...HAPPY ENDING...


0 comments :

Post a Comment