[เฉลย] Shall We Date?: "KONKATSU" for marriage - Toshihisa Mikumo : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
     • A : Yeah.
     • A : But I’m curious.

Chapter 2
     • B : Actually, I’m not…

Chapter 3
     • B : You enjoy it.
     • B : Yes, please.

Chapter 4
     • B : Your cheek okay?
     • C : I get it.

Chapter 5
     • C : Good work.
     • A : That’s for sure.

Chapter 6
     • A : No, I don’t.
     • C : She was worried.

Chapter 7
     • A : I’ll do it now.
     • C : You’re right.

Chapter 8
     • A : Better this way.
     • C : Thanks, then.

Chapter 9
     • B : S-Sorry!
     • C : That’s sad.

Chapter 10
     • C : Because of you?
     • C : Wanna be close.

Chapter 11
     • B : But you called.
     • C : I’ll help you.

Chapter 12
     • A : ...Yes.
    ...HAPPY WEDDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment