[เฉลย] Shall We Date?: My Sweet Prince - Nagit : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
     •    B: You're all kids
     •    A: Thank you!

Chapter 2
     •    B: I had fun
     •    C: I'll get fat

Chapter 3
     •    A: Protect the boy
     •    A: I didn't think

Chapter 4
     •    A: You fooled us
     •    B: Work hard for it

Chapter 5
     •    B: I don't like it
     •    A: Thanks!

Chapter 6
     •    A: Revenge!
     •    B: I'm with Nagit

Chapter 7
     •    C: Are you jealous?
     •    A: Show spirit

Chapter 8
     •    B: Have to shape up!
     •    A: Hold his hand

Chapter 9
     •    B: Be the new king!
     •    C: I won't give up!

Chapter 10
     •    A: Thanks
     •    B: Good to see him

Chapter 11
     •    B: Great timing
     •    A: All right

Chapter 12
     ...HAPPY PRINCESS...

0 comments :

Post a Comment