[เฉลย] Shall We Date?: "KONKATSU" for marriage - Keito Yuuki : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
     • B : I was moved.
     • C : No, not at all.

Chapter 2
     • A : I’m truly sorry!
     • A : I’ll handle it.

Chapter 3
     • A : Learn to cook.  //  -  A: Can you help me?
     • B : Mmmm, BBQ… //  -  C: Let’s eat both.

Chapter 4
     • B : Oh, a cruise!
     • B : Will you show me?

Chapter 5
     • B : Try horse riding.
     • B : C-come around!?

Chapter 6
     • B : I’ll help, too.
     • A : Go talk to him.

Chapter 7
     • C : Sorry, I didn't.
     • B : I appreciate it.

Chapter 8
     • B : Love the flowers.
     • B : Back off, please.

Chapter 9
     • A : Run over there.
     • A : OK. I’ll call.

Chapter 10
     • B : That’s why you…
     • C : Is this the end?

Chapter 11
     • A : I have.
     • A : May I ask what?

Chapter 12
     • A : Yes.
    ...HAPPY WEDDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment