[เฉลย] Shall We Date?: "KONKATSU" for marriage - Nakaba Kasumi : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
     • A : Try talking.
     • A : Say something.

Chapter 2
     • C : Remember me?
     • B : What do you like?

Chapter 3
     • A : Tea ceremony.  //  -  B : You’re a pro!
     • B : Bread making.  //  -  A : Let me help.

Chapter 4
     • A :Talk show.
     • C : Show me later.

Chapter 5
     • B : Church light up.
     • A : I’d like to.

Chapter 6
     • A : Sure.
     • A : What’s that one?

Chapter 7
     • B : Take it easy.
     • A : Yes!

Chapter 8
     • B : Thank you.
     • B : No thank you…

Chapter 9
     • A : It looks great.
     • B : What about him?

Chapter 10
     • C : Alright...
     • A : Alright…

Chapter 11
     • A : I do not!
     • A : Don’t apologize

Chapter 12
     • A : You promise?
    ...HAPPY WEDDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment