[เฉลย] Shall We Date?: "KONKATSU" for marriage - Momoki Yukimura : Main Story Walkthrough


     • A : It’s my fault.
     • A : Tell me more.

Chapter 2
     • A : I’ll be waiting.
     • A : That’s not true!

Chapter 3
     • A : The bakery class.  //  -  A: What did you do?
     • B : River fishing.  //  -  A: Serves him right!

Chapter 4
     • B : Jogging.
     • A : Thanks.

Chapter 5
     • A : The aquarium.
     • A : No I’m not.

Chapter 6
     • C : I’ll play.
     • B : We’re like you.

Chapter 7
     • A : Products?
     • B : I’ll be your fan!

Chapter 8
     • B : But my friend…
     • B : Big step forward.

Chapter 9
     • A : I’ll e-mail him.
     • C : Not good, huh…

Chapter 10
     • B : Don’t give up!
     • B : Are you sure?

Chapter 11
     • A : The contest.
     • B : I’m relieved.

Chapter 12
     • A : Yes.
    ...HAPPY WEDDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment