[เฉลย] Shall We Date?: My Sweet Prince - Jun : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
     •   B: This place is #1
     •   B: I thought so.

Chapter 2
     •   C: Seem eerie.
     •    B: How pathetic...!

Chapter 3
     •    B: I wanted to go.
     •    B: Same as always.

Chapter 4
     •    A: Oh, I love it!
     •    C: Resist him.

Chapter 5
     •    A: This is wrong!
     •    B: Not unusual.

Chapter 6
     •    B: This is lonely.
     •    A: Can't look...

Chapter 7
     •    A: How cuuute!!
     •    B: Like a good king.

Chapter 8
     •    B: Stop him!
     •    A: I'll help!

Chapter 9
     •    B: I can't give up!
     •    B: Look at yourself!

Chapter 10
     •    C: I have no idea!!
     •    C: Confess my love.

Chapter 11
     •    B: Trust me, Jun.
     •    B: Thanks to you.

Chapter 12
     ...HAPPY PRINCESS...

0 comments :

Post a Comment