[เฉลย] Shall We Date?: My Sweet Prince - Ivan : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
     •   B: I'm sorry
     •   B: It sounds fun

Chapter 2
     •   C: I should learn
     •   A: Want to visit?

Chapter 3
     •   A: Ivan will be mad
     •   C: Listen quietly

Chapter 4
     •   C: I'll do my best!
     •   B: I'll do something!

Chapter 5
     •   B: All right
     •   A: Come closer

Chapter 6
     •   B: I'm excited
     •   A: I'll visit him

Chapter 7
     •   B: Are you okay?
     •   B: Wait a second!

Chapter 8
     •   A: There is someone
     •   C: Are you okay?

Chapter 9
     •   A: Ring
     •   C: I'm so happy

Chapter 10
     •   C: Look for Ivan
     •   B: I'll be with you

Chapter 11
     •   A: Don't die!
     •   B: I prefer you

Chapter 12
     ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment