[เฉลย] My Forged Wedding - Yamato Kougami : Main Story Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • A : Pull Yamato by his arm.
    • A : Hug Yamato.

Episode 2
    • A : Yammy.
    • A : Be honest.

Episode 3
    • A : He's cute.
    • A : Talk to the Roomba.

Episode 4
    • A : Open the door.
    • B : Squeeze his cheek.

Episode 5
    • B : Are you jealous?
    • A : Close my eyes.

Episode 6
    • B : "You don't think of me as a woman."
    • A : "I'm happy."

Episode 7
    • A : Take it seriously "Really?"
    • A : "Because we're married."

Episode 8
    • B : Smile.
    • A : Touch without asking.

Episode 9
    • A : Have a nice day.
    • A : Just step out.

Episode 10
    • A : "Can I believe you?"
    • B : Too flustered to speak.

Episode 11
    • A : "I'll work hard to rank above Roomba."
    • B : "Don't take me seriously"

Episode 12
    • A : "I'm sorry."
    • A : "I was scared"

Episode 13
    • B : Call out.
    • A : Pretend nothing happened.

Episode 14
    • A : "We would never fight."
    • B : Listen to Yamato finish.

Episode 15
     ...SUPER HAPPY END...

0 comments :

Post a Comment