[เฉลย] Love Letter from Thief X - Takuto Hirukawa : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
    • B : Why are you so rude?
    • A : Thanks.

Chapter 2
    • B : Let's split the bill.
    • B : What are you after?

Chapter 3
    • A : Ask him.
    • C : Do you know who the artist is?

Chapter 4
    • C : I always look like this.
    • A : Thank you.

Chapter 5
    • A : I can go home by myself.
    • A : Nothing...

Chapter 6
    • A : You think too much.
    • A : Ask his name.

Chapter 7
    • A : Really?
    • A : I want to see him.

Chapter 8
    • B : ...Okay.
    • B : Not really.
    • A : I'm sorry.

Chapter 9
    • B : Because this is so fun.
    • C : Hold his hand.

Chapter 10
    • B : No.
    • A : Of course not!

Chapter 11
    • A : Then kiss me again.
    • A : I’ll stall them.

Chapter 12
    • A : What are you doing?
    • A : Hug him back.

Chapter 13
    • B : There’s nothing between us.
    • A : I’d like that.

Chapter 14
    • A : Do you need my fingerprints?
    • C : Don’t come near me.

Chapter 15
    • A : Yes, I can.
    • A : Hug Takuto.

Chapter 16
           ...HAPPY ENDING...


0 comments :

Post a Comment