[เฉลย] Love Letter from Thief X - Hiro Sarashina : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
    • A : Deny that you’ll fall in love with him.
    • C : Act tough.

Chapter 2
    • B : If you don’t want to talk about it, it’s fine.
    • A : Fine.

Chapter 3
    • B : I’m not interested in money.
    • A : You're right.

Chapter 4
    • B : It’s scary, so leave it at that.

Chapter 5
    • B : Pretend it doesn't bother you.
    • A : Honestly tell your feelings.

Chapter 6
    • A : That makes me sad.
    • B : He's teaching me about disguises.

Chapter 7
    • C : I’m counting on you.
    • B : At first I did.

Chapter 8
    • B : I’m a little interested.
    • A : That’s right.

Chapter 9
    • B : Watching you is so fun.
    • A : Stop making fun of me.

Chapter 10
    • A : Apologize about getting worked up.
    • A : I’m honored.

Chapter 11
    • A : Yes.
    • C : Leave it to Hiro.

Chapter 12
    • A : You’re right!
    • A : Yes.

Chapter 13
    • B : I’m embarrassed!
    • C : We’re going to sleep together?

Chapter 14
    • C : She wanted to thank him.

Chapter 15
    • B : What about you?
    • C : It makes me feel brave.

Chapter 16
    • A : Got it.
           ...HAPPY ENDING...


0 comments :

Post a Comment