[เฉลย] Love Letter from Thief X - Riki Yanase : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
    • C : Explain how no one would like it.
    • B : Call his name loudly.

Chapter 2
    • A : What are you doing?!
    • A : That’s not the point.

Chapter 3
    • C : Stay Still.
    • A : No, thank you.

Chapter 4
    • B : It was delicious.
    • B : I'm not crazy about them.

Chapter 5
    • B : Okay
    • B : You’re a jerk.

Chapter 6
    • B : I can’t be certain, but…
    • B : Like you?

Chapter 7
    • A : Are you just being polite?
    • C : Don’t resist.

Chapter 8
    • A : No, I'm fine.
    • B : Go home.

Chapter 9
    • A : Lick his finger.
    • B : I don’t know.

Chapter 10
    • C : Don’t resist.
    • A : He bought me some food.

Chapter 11
    • A : He bought me some food.
    • B : You're such a child, Takuto!

Chapter 12
    • B : Kiss him on the cheek.
    • C : I can’t right now…

Chapter 13
    • A : I can't lie to myself.
    • B : I want to.

Chapter 14
    • A : No, I’m happy.
    • B : Of course!

Chapter 15
    • B : What are you doing?!
    • A : Squeeze back.

Chapter 16
           ...HAPPY ENDING...


0 comments :

Post a Comment