[เฉลย] Love Letter from Thief X - Tatsuro Togoshi : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
    • A : Sure.
    • A : What’s wrong?

Chapter 2
    • C : Tatsuro's the one working too hard.
    • B : Running an errand for Boss.

Chapter 3
    • A : Sure.
    • B : Thanks.

Chapter 4
    • C : Ugh… my head!!
    • C : You really think highly of him.

Chapter 5
    • B : No.
    • B : Why?

Chapter 6
    • A : I’m fine.
    • A : He's my childhood friend.

Chapter 7
    • B : I don't know.
    • A : Tend to his wounds.

Chapter 8
    • A : Help him.
    • B : Thanks.

Chapter 9
    • A : Because I was worried about him.
    • A : Thanks for waking me up.

Chapter 10
    • B : Absolutely not.
    • A : Okay.

Chapter 11
    • A : I love him.
    • B : I knew it.

Chapter 12
    • A : Am I being suspected?
    • A : If you have a reason, I"ll forgive you.

Chapter 13
    • A : Yeah.
    • A : I didn't blow up anything.

Chapter 14
    • B : Yes.
    • A : Yes.

Chapter 15
    • B : Look at me!
    • A : It’s not too late!

Chapter 16
           ...HAPPY ENDING...


0 comments :

Post a Comment