[เฉลย] Love Letter from Thief X - Atsumu Kashiwabara : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
    • B : I’d love to.
    • B : Tap him on the shoulder.

Chapter 2
    • C : I wish I saw them.
    • B : I’m not interested in him.

Chapter 3
    • A : I don’t know anything.
    • A : Call out to him.

Chapter 4
    • A : Nothing’s going on.
    • B : I don’t hate it.

Chapter 5
    • C : Fight him.
    • C : Apologize

Chapter 6
    • B : He’s my boss.
    • B : You’re right.

Chapter 7
    • B : Let me think about it.
    • A : Don’t look at me.

Chapter 8
    • B : Try to dance without anyone seeing.
    • A : You don’t have to talk about it.

Chapter 9
    • A : I want to help.
    • B : Don’t ask him.

Chapter 10
    • C : Of course I’ll tell you.
    • C : I’m scared.

Chapter 11
    • A : Run away.
    • C : I’ll leave it up to your imagination.

Chapter 12
    • A : Did you not want to worry me?
    • C : Please protect me.

Chapter 13
    • B : Try to cover it up.
    • A : I am.

Chapter 14
    • A : I’m on a trip with friends.
    • B : Look down.

Chapter 15
    • A : You’re right.
    • C : Pray.

Chapter 16
           ...HAPPY ENDING...


0 comments :

Post a Comment