[เฉลย] Shall we date?: Heian Love - Emperor Kuze : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
     •  B: Glad to see you
     •  B: Was that the wind?

Chapter 2
     •  B: Whatever he says
     •  A: Let him sleep

Chapter 3
     •  A: Don’t patronize me
     •  A: You’re leaving?

Chapter 4
     •  B: Explain to Kuze
     •  A: That’s terrible

Chapter 5
     •  A: No, I don’t
     •  B: I had a great time

Chapter 6
     •  B: Perfect timing!
     •  B: I’d love to

Chapter 7
     •  A: Be my guest
     •  B: He’s probably okay

Chapter 8
     •  A: Glad you’re safe
     •  B: Lord Kyogoku?

Chapter 9
     •  B: Watch your mouth!
     •  A: I don’t believe it

Chapter 10
     •  A: Will you love me?
     •  A: I worry about you

Chapter 11
     •  B: My love will stay
     •  B: Emperor!!

Chapter 12
     •  B: Are you serious?
     •  A: I’ll try

Chapter 13
     •  A: I’d love to
     •  A: Never!!

Chapter 14
        ...THE HAPPIEST ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment