[เฉลย] Shall we date?: Heian Love - Mikage Abe : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
     •  B: Don't belittle me
     •  A: You could be right

Chapter 2
     •  B: Misunderstood
     •  B: Thank you so much

Chapter 3
     •  A: Why did he help?
     •  A: Are you joking?

Chapter 4
     •  B: I'm happy...
     •  B: Don't worry

Chapter 5
     •  A: Recognise this?
     •  A: Protect Mikage

Chapter 6
     •  B: Talk to him later
     •  A: What did you do?

Chapter 7
     •  A: Answer me!
     •  B: Forgive him.

Chapter 8
     •  A: That's a first
     •  B: You smiled

Chapter 9
     •  A: Because it was me?
     •  A: So glad it was you

Chapter 10
     •  B: I won't believe it
     •  B: Is it sadness?

Chapter 11
     •  B: To get Mikage
     •  A: Must be lonely

Chapter 12
     •  A: Believe in Mikage
     •  A: Hug him tight

Chapter 13
     •  B: I close my eyes
     •  A: I  can't accept it

Chapter 14
        ...THE HAPPIEST ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment