[เฉลย] Shall we date?: Heian Love - Hisame Kyogoku : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
     •  A : Yes
     •  A : ... make me happy

Chapter 2
     •  B : He's not coming
     •  A : About Hisame...

Chapter 3
     •  B : I don't know...
     •  B : He didn't

Chapter 4
     •  A : I'm glad
     •  B : Are presents ok

Chapter 5
     •  A : About the presents
     •  A : Is Hisame ok?

Chapter 6
     •  B : See Hisame
     •  B : How do you feel?

Chapter 7
     •  B : Stay silent
     •  A : Hisame

Chapter 8
     •  A : Take it
     •  A : I don't know

Chapter 9
     •  A : Believe Hisame
     •  B : About the poem

Chapter 10
     •  B : I'm ok
     •  B : Give to Masakuni

Chapter 11
     •  B : Breathe quietly
     •  A : Yes

Chapter 12
     •  A : Next to Hisame
     •  A : It's true

Chapter 13
     •  A : Forgive Hisame
     •  A : Chase him

Chapter 14
        ...THE HAPPIEST ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment