[เฉลย] Shall we date?: Heian Love - Sakuhito : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
     •  B: I feel so stupid
     •  A: You don't trust me

Chapter 2
     •  A: Do I interest you?
     •  B: It must be hard

Chapter 3
     •  B: Talk about Kuze
     •  B: Console him

Chapter 4
     •  A: What's happened?
     •  B: Have faith in me

Chapter 5
     •  B: Why are you here?
     •  B: Thank you

Chapter 6
     •  A: No way!
     •  B: You're a good man

Chapter 7
     •  B: I understand
     •  A: I know you

Chapter 8
     •  B: I worry about you
     •  A: I think I lo...

Chapter 9
     •  B: Call out
     •  A: Are you alright?

Chapter 10
     •  A: He has no choice
     •  B: Do you mean that?

Chapter 11
     •  A: Ask about poem
     •  A: I missed you

Chapter 12
     •  B: You don't get it
     •  B: I'm with you

Chapter 13
     •  A: It will be OK
     •  B: Think about Sakuhito

Chapter 14
        ...THE HAPPIEST ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment