[เฉลย] Shall we date?: Heian Love - Hinata : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
     •  B: Must be wonderful 
     •  A : My love for him 

Chapter 2
     •  B : Any experience?
     •  A : See your face 

Chapter 3
     •  A : Couldn't come?
     •  B : I longed for you 

Chapter 4
     •  A : Thanks 
     •  A : Show me your face 

Chapter 5
     •  A : I'm happy 
     •  A : Look closer 

Chapter 6
     •  B : I was right 
     •  B : Just hear me out! 

Chapter 7
     •  A : I have to act 
     •  B : I'm waiting… 

Chapter 8
     •  B : I won’t have it 
     •  A : I was worried 

Chapter 9
     •  B : I’ll talk first 
     •  B : I'm happy 

Chapter 10
     •  B : Do something 
     •  A : For Hinata's good? 

Chapter 11
     •  A : The sword 
     •  B : I'm coming too 

Chapter 12
     •  B : You're okay! 
     •  A : Hinata is Hinata

Chapter 13
     •  A : With pleasure
     •  B : Please understand.

Chapter 14
        ...THE HAPPIEST ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment