[เฉลย] Shall we date?: Heian Love - Masakuni Sugawara : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
     •  B: About the writer
     •  B: I don't know

Chapter 2
     •  A: Knows the poet
     •  A: But why?

Chapter 3
     •  B: Strong & Tough
     •  A: ...my uncle

Chapter 4
     •  B: Just a peek...
     •  B: Thanks for today

Chapter 5
     •  A: How wonderful
     •  A: It's nothing

Chapter 6
     •  B: Don't go!
     •  A: Kill him!

Chapter 7
     •  A: That's not it
     •  A: Let's find him

Chapter 8
     •  B: Why no name?
     •  B: Well, I'm not

Chapter 9
     •  B: To be honest...
     •  A: Understood

Chapter 10
     •  A: It can't be true
     •  B: Treat his injury

Chapter 11
     •  B: Call for help
     •  A: I'm so glad

Chapter 12
     •  A: Keep the gift
     •  A: Make him happy

Chapter 13
     •  B: I want to resign
     •  B: Love

Chapter 14
        ...THE HAPPIEST ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment