[เฉลย] My Forged Wedding - Yamato Kougami : Sequel Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • B : Pinching  the other cheek.
    • B : "Do you want to?"

Episode 2
    • B : Cheer up Yamato.
    • B : "That doesn't make me feel better..."

Episode 3
    • B : "You can just make one type"
    • B : "It really was nothing."

Episode 4
    • B : "You should thank Uncle."
    • A : "What was your mom like?"

Episode 5
    • B : "You can reward me with a cookie."
    • A : Help him out.

Episode 6
    • B : "Don't worry about me."
    • B : "I was thinking about Sanae"

Episode 7
    • B : "Y-You should go in first, Yamato."
    • B : Look at Yamato.

Episode 8
    • A : "Thanks for holding back."
    • B : "It doesn't hurt anymore, but..."

Episode 9
    • A : "You should stop acting so tough..."
    • A : "You finally figured it out, huh?"

Episode 10
     ...SUPER HAPPY END...


0 comments :

Post a Comment