[เฉลย] My Forged Wedding - Takao Maruyama : Main Story Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • A : Get mad.
    • A : Bow back.

Episode 2
    • B : Leave it as is.
    • B : He's a little mischievous, isn't he?

Episode 3
    • A : You can cook?
    • A : You're kind.

Episode 4
    • A : It's perfect.
    • A : He cares for his family deeply.

Episode 5
    • A : I can't leave you like this.
    • A : Oops, you got me.

Episode 6
    • B : Console Ryu.
    • B : For everyone.

Episode 7
    • B : Stay as is.
    • B : I'm not your younger sister.

Episode 8
    • A : I'll pour the tea.
    • B : Stare at him.

Episode 9
    • B : Let's walk around some more.
    • A : We're going to be happy together.

Episode 10
    • B : Smile and act embarrassed.
    • B : I don't know if it's for the best...

Episode 11
    • A : I can't accept that!
    • A : I don't deserve to wear this.

Episode 12
    • B : Did you get used to living with me now?
    • A : Gracious.

Episode 13
    • B : Praise him.
    • B : Thank him.

Episode 14
    • A : For rushing over.
    • B : I love Takao.

Episode 15
     ...SUPER HAPPY END...

0 comments :

Post a Comment