[เฉลย] My Forged Wedding - Kyoichi Kunishiro : Main Story Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • A : Thank you.
    • A : Pointers for interviews.

Episode 2
    • A : It's a cute strap.

Episode 3
    • B : Explain everything to me.
    • A : No way!

Episode 4
    • A : Alright.
    • A : I didn't expect this.

Episode 5
    • A : I can't!
    • B : He said he forgot to throw it away.

Episode 6
    • B : Did you want to show off?
    • B : I'm worried about your health.

Episode 7
    • A : I'm glad your mom was okay.
    • A : I'm happy.

Episode 8
    • B : You're so cute.
    • B : We're not actually going out...

Episode 9
    • B : I wasn't dazed!
    • A :  I'd love to.

Episode 10
    • B : I don't think he likes me like that.
    • A : I'll act normal.
    • A : I gotta get myself together.

Episode 11
    • A : I like it, so it's fine.
    • A : Take it back.

Episode 12
    • A : Get embarrassed.
    • A : Hold his hand quietly.

Episode 13
    • B : I'll go with you.
    • B : Good morning.

Episode 14
    • B : Be honest and say you're sad.
    • A : Thank you.

Episode 15
     ...SUPER HAPPY END...

0 comments :

Post a Comment