[เฉลย] My Forged Wedding - Ren Shibasaki : Main Story Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • B : Wait for him to look away.
    • B : Hold it yourself.

Episode 2
    • A : "Do you hate me?"
    • B : Chop the onion.

Episode 3
    • B : Hide under the blanket.
    • A : Hold his arm.

Episode 4
    • A : "Are you sure you want to lie?"
    • B : Turn your back.

Episode 5
    • B : "Morning, sweetie"
    • B : My policy.

Episode 6
    • B : Apologize profusely.
    • B : Give the seat to Ren.

Episode 7
    • A : Thanks.
    • A : This is normal.

Episode 8
    • B : Don't say anything.
    • A : "Thank you for waiting for me."

Episode 9
    • A : "Of course I'll go!"
    • A : "Thank you for helping my fiance"

Episode 10
    • A : I want you to prioritize yourself.
    • A : Keep quiet.

Episode 11
    • B : Talk to the citizens.
    • A : Squeeze his hand.

Episode 12
    • A : Just smile.
    • B : "Don't look sad."

Episode 13
    • A : Why are you asking this?
    • A : Stand in front of Ren.

Episode 14
    • A : Did the best to smile.
    • A : Let him know.

Episode 15
     ...SUPER HAPPY END...

0 comments :

Post a Comment