[เฉลย] My Forged Wedding - Haruka Utsunomiya : Main Story Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • B : Look away.
    • B :  It's my fault because I was careless.

Episode 2
    • B : Leave the room.
    • A : I got lost.

Episode 3
    • A : Sorry I'm ignorant.
    • B : Tell the truth.

Episode 4
    • A : Get mad.
    • B : Say no but be sympathetic

Episode 5
    • A : Fall silent.
    • B :  No.

Episode 6
    • B : You should have woken me up.
    • B : Bow back.

Episode 7
    • B : Go alone, of course.
    • A : That's sad too.

Episode 8
    • A : Thank you.
    • B : Go along with Haruka.

Episode 9
    • A : Go along.
    • A : Thank you for telling me.

Episode 10
    • B : For yourself.
    • A : Thank you for worrying about me.

Episode 11
    • A : Is that a compliment?
    • A : That's great.

Episode 12
    • A : Ask what he wished for.
    • B : Blush.

Episode 13
    • A : Give a vague answer.
    • B : Wipe it off.

Episode 14
    • B : Wait for Haruka to speak
    • A : Force  a smile.

Episode 15
     ...SUPER HAPPY END...

0 comments :

Post a Comment