[เฉลย] My Forged Wedding - Takamasa Saeki : Main Story Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • A : Of course!
    • B : Do as you please.

Episode 2
    • A : Pretend to listen.
    • B : Yell "Idiot!"

Episode 3
    • A : They're right over here.
    • A : Kiss him on the forehead.

Episode 4
    • A : It's more work than fun.
    • A : I was moved to tears.

Episode 5
    • B : White blouse and black mini skirt.
    • B : Ask why is he naked.

Episode 6
    • A : Nod quietly.
    • B : About a potential job.

Episode 7
    • B : "You're great just the way you are."
    • B : It's a lot of work, but it's fun.

Episode 8
    • A : This is important to me.
    • B : I want to do anything I can for him.

Episode 9
    • B : Hold his hand.
    • B : Maybe both.

Episode 10
    • A : You're more important to me right now.
    • B : Scold him.

Episode 11
    • A : About my family.
    • B : Hold him.

Episode 12
    • B : We just got started!
    • B : Because you're always teasing me.

Episode 13
    • A : Freeze and don't say anything.
    • B : Takamasa just isn't being honest.

Episode 14
    • B : Say it's not necessary.
    • B : Look up into his face.

Episode 15
     ...SUPER HAPPY END...

0 comments :

Post a Comment