[เฉลย] In Your Arms Tonight - Tsukasa Niregi : Main Story Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • B : "I'm interested."
    • B : Take a quick look and go home.

Episode 2
    • C : Take him up on it.
    • A : Act delighted.

Episode 3
    • A : "What does the owner think?"
    • A : I'm counting on you.

Episode 4
    • A : Watch him go quietly.
    • A : "You could give a girl ideas."

Episode 5
    • A : "You do nice things for me."
    • C : Tell him to wait.

Episode 6
    • A : "No, let me."
    • B : You're right.

Episode 7
    • A : (Now I want to see you cry.)
    • A : Tease him.

Episode 8
    • B : Tell him.
    • B : Get back at him.

Episode 9
    • C : "Of course you can."
    • C : Make something.

Episode 10
    • B : Let him.
    • B : "I like looking with you."

Episode 11
    • C : Squeeze back.
    • B : I feel the same.

Episode 12
    • B : "Maybe next time."
    • C : Fret.

Episode 13
    • B : Watch him.
    • A : Follow him.

Episode 14
    • B : Deny it casually.
    • A : "You take it."

Episode 15
    • B : "I'll be sure to go."
    • A : "I'll wait."

Episode 16
    • A : "Why bring him up?"
    • A : "Are you sure about this?"

Episode 17
           ...SUPER HAPPY END...

0 comments :

Post a Comment