[เฉลย] Dreamy Days in West Tokyo - Ichigo Sato : Sequel Walkthrough


Chapter 1
    • A : This is how I usually look.
    • A : I'll research about my future...

Chapter 2
    • B : I really want to today.
    • A : That makes me happy.

Chapter 3
    • C : Are you still wondering about your future?
    • B : Don't stress out too mush.

Chapter 4
    • C : Change the subject.
    • B : They feel different.

Chapter 5
    • C : There will be another chance.
    • C : I know, and that's okay.

Chapter 6
    • C : I don't wanna worry you too much.
    • A : How do you know?

Chapter 7
    • A : Why did't you tell me?
    • C : Run away.
    • B : I'll be waiting for you.

Chapter 8
    • B : I'm going.
    • B : Thank you for saying that.

Chapter 9
    • A : Take a bit.
    • A : Will you put more effort from now on?

Chapter 10
           ...SUPER HAPPY ENDING...


0 comments :

Post a Comment