[เฉลย] Dreamy Days in West Tokyo - Takeshi Yuno : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
    • A. "You didn't want me to come,right?"
    • B : "Sorry..."

Chapter 2
    • B. "I feel a little clumsy in this uniform."
    • B. Say I have something else to do.

Chapter 3
    • C : "So you finished reading the comic?"
    • C : "She’s really cute."

Chapter 4
    • B : Stay silent.
    • A. "It is important to help others."

Chapter 5
    • B. "Are you okay?"
    • C. "Why?"

Chapter 6
    • A. "I think it's a great idea!"
    • A. Teach him how to be a fast runner.

Chapter 7
    • A. "I can't!"
    • C : "It’s not an excuse!"

Chapter 8
    • A. "Do you like it?"
    • B. Hold it.

Chapter 9
    • A. "That's impossible!"
    • A. I'm coming!

Chapter 10
    • B. Get excited.
    • A : "I don’t think we should use it."

Chapter 11
    • B. "Cheer up!"
    • B. "That's make a bit self-conscious."

Chapter 12
    • C. Ask them what they think.
    • C. "If you don't want to,that's okay."

Chapter 13
    • C. "I did talk to him."
    • A. "I don't want to!"

Chapter 14
    • C. "N-nothing."

Chapter 15
    • B. "We shouldn't give up!"
    • B. "I'm going to."

Chapter 16
           ...SUPER HAPPY ENDING...



0 comments :

Post a Comment