[เฉลย] Dreamy Days in West Tokyo - Ichigo Sato : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
    • B : I'll try as hard as I can.
    • B : You haven't changed, either.

Chapter 2
    • A : I'd rather live with books.
    • A : It's about my room.

Chapter 3
    • A : I won't tell anyone.
    • C : I remember...sort of.

Chapter 4
    • C : It's not what you think!
    • B : His face.

Chapter 5
    • C : Where are you going?
    • A : You're good-looking.

Chapter 6
    • A : That sounds fun, too...
    • A : Sure, I like him.

Chapter 7
    • B : Use my finger.
    • A : You look really cool now.

Chapter 8
    • A : We've been friends since we were little.
    • A : I'm just worried.

Chapter 9
    • A : Because of what happened last night...
    • C : We're not together anyway...

Chapter 10
    • B : I don't know...
    • A : Togo is nice.

Chapter 11
    • A : Maybe...
    • A : Just a little...

Chapter 12
    • A : Are you okay?
    • B : Because I was crying?

Chapter 13
    • B : Not really.
    • A : He helped me with packing.

Chapter 14
    • A : I'm sure he'll like it.
    • A : We were just talking.

Chapter 15
    • A : I want to make up with him.
    • B : I'm not crying.

Chapter 16
           ...SUPER HAPPY ENDING...


1 comments :