[เฉลย] Class Trip Crush - Homare Midorikawa : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
    • C : "Why would I?"
    • B : "It's true."

Chapter 2
    • A : "Who's that?"
    • A : "Yeah!"

Chapter 3
    • A : "Good friends?"
    • B : "I want a hot spring!"

Chapter 4
    • B : "I can't help it if I'm scared."
    • C : "Would you go with me?"

Chapter 5
    • B : "I heard it from someone."
    • A : "I'm sorry."

Chapter 6
    • A : "What book are you reading?"
    • C : "Sure!"

Chapter 7
    • B : "Haha, that's adorable!"
    • C : "I'm not an airhead!"

Chapter 8
    • C : "Mixed juice."
    • B : "I couldn't."

Chapter 9
    • A : Nod.
    • A : "That's so mean!"

Chapter 10
    • C : "I am not spacing out!"
    • A : "Okay"

Chapter 11
    • A : "You think so?"
    • A : "I'm happy you gave it to me."

Chapter 12
    • C : "You want to go with me?"
    • A : "Why?"

Chapter 13
    • B : "Just a bit."
    • A : "It's all my fault!"

Chapter 14
    • C : "What are you doing here?"
    • A : "Really?"

Chapter 15
    • A : "To get better at studying!"
    • B : "What's wrong with that?"

Chapter 16
           ...SUPER HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment