[เฉลย] Our Two Bedroom Story - Minato Okouchi : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
     • C : Don't forget to smile.
     • A : Say goodnight.

Chapter 2
     • A : "You could learn from him."
     • B : "Okay, see you later, then."

Chapter 3
     • B : "I'm not in love."
     • A : "I've found one of your weaknesses."

Chapter 4
     • A : "I'd believe he was coming and wait."

Chapter 5
     • A : "We're not a couple."
     • A : "Let me thank you."

Chapter 6
     • A : Just say hi and go.
     • B : Cover yourself with your hands.

Chapter 7
     • C : "I want to stay with you."
     • A : "I'm sure you'll learn how to love in the end."

Chapter 8
     • C : "I'd rather hear it from him."
     • A : "You should smile more."

Chapter 9
     • A : "It's thank to you."
     • A : "I am."

Chapter 10
     • A : Let him stay there.
     • C : Sidestep.

Chapter 11
     • C : "I'm sorry..."
     • A : “There are some.”

Chapter 12
     • C : Suggest it's time to leave.
     • B : "Here, have a warm drink."

Chapter 13
       ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment