[เฉลย] In Your Arms Tonight - Kippei Ebihara : Main Story Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • C : I'll show you what I can do.
    • B : I'd like to keep working, if I can.

Episode 2
    • B : I was just surprised.
    • A : I'm fine, really.

Episode 3
    • B : I'd like to believe in it, but...
    • C : It's not about sticking it out.

Episode 4
    • A : Nice weather today, isn't it?
    • B : It's nothing.

Episode 5
    • A : A woman answered the phone.
    • A : ...Thank you, sir.

Episode 6
    • A : He was amazing.
    • A : I can't.

Episode 7
    • B : I think you talked in your sleep.
    • C : I wanted to apologize...

Episode 8
    • B :  Could we take a little walk?
    • C :What are YOU doing here, Koichi?

Episode 9
    • C : I'd better go home after all.
    • B : Daisies

Episode 10
    • A : I had it in silent mode.
    • A : What woman?

Episode 11
    • A : Not at all.
    • B : I'm not sure yet.

Episode 12
    • C : I just don't want to decide yet.
    • A : No, not really.

Episode 13
           ...SUPER HAPPY END...

0 comments :

Post a Comment