[เฉลย] 10 Days With My Devil - Kakeru Kamui : Main Story Walkthrough


Episode 1
  •  I wouldn't dream of it.
   • I'd happy to.

Episode 2
  • Laugh it off.
  • Well excuse me.

Episode 3
  • You liked my breakfast, so...
  • Keep laughing.

Episode 4
  • Are you trying to comfort me?
  • Stop talking about this!

Episode 5
  • I might like him.
  • I'm okay now, but...

Episode 6
  • I'm not so sure.
  • That's cheap!

Episode 7
  • I was, actually.
  • I couldn't sleep...

Episode 8
  • I see...
  • What about?

Episode 9
  • Aren't you cute?
  • Don't be mean.

Episode 10
  • Don't say anything.
  • It's cute.

Episode 11
  • I'm sorry
  • I don't want to tell you.

Episode 12
  • I'm not sure when...
  • I can't accept that.

Episode 13
  • Struggle to get away.
  • Explain everything.

Episode 14
  • I couldn't stop myself.
  • I don't want to let go.

Episode 15
  • I'm glad you're safe.
  • Of course.

Episode 16
...SUPER HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment