[เฉลย] Shall we date?: Princess Arthur - Lancelot : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1 - The Knights of the Round Table
    • I want to go to my room.
    • I don't think they look kindly on me...
    • What kind of books do you usually read?
    • I already talked to them.

Chapter 2 - As King
    • Did he say anything else?
    • That's not true.
    • Sure, let's go check it out.
    • That's an order as king.
    • ...Never heard of them.
    • But I'd rather go alone.
    • It makes me feel pressured.
    • Strike her down.
    • There's someone I find dashing.
    • The castle town.
    • I am not a daddy's girl!
    • It's none of your business.

Chapter 3 - The Kingdom
    • No, I'm glad you brought it up.
    • Yes. You can call me by that name.
    • Yes, I do.
    • Surveying my kingdom.
    • Not at all.
    • Yes, it's not good to reply on anything too much.
    • You shouldn't say that without evidence.
    • I am interested.
    • Call to Tristan.
    • Yes, I do.
    • Let's eat at the castle.
    • Because you fulfilled your duty.
    • I don't think I can.

Chapter 4 - First Campaign
    • Yes, I do.
    • I will go into battle.
    • Save myself.
    • I'm not sure.

Chapter 5 - Peaceful Days -Lancelot-
    • I'll go with you.
    • Go back to my room.
    • Just try talking. We can take as long as you need.
    • Lancelot.
    • I don't need to know.

Chapter 6 - The Confidence That Leads to Victory
    • I think you'll win, too.
    •  I was afraid they'd think I was unladylike.
    • The castle plaza.
    • Yes, that would be difficult.
    • Because I trust you the most.
    • I want to know.
    • It is part of my job to have a grasp of the Knights.
    • Encourage me.
    • You are. Thank you.

Chapter 7 - The Strongest Vs. the Maddest
    • She certainly is mysterious.
    • Reveal myself to the maid.
    • I have faith in you too.
    • We sent out soldiers.
    • I think we should attack first.
    • Okay.
    • Go after Lucius.
    • Tell him "May I join you?"
    • Nothing, really.

Chapter 8 - The Sigil's Weight
    • I think Lancelot will win.
    • I don't think matches are so set in stone.
    • Because she did not produce an heir?
    • You love Lord Uther, didn't you?
    • Say nothing and treat his wound.
    • Okay, I'll make you one.

Chapter 9 - The Two Sigils
    • Refuse.

       ...SWEET ENDING...

2 comments :