[เฉลย] Star-Crossed Myth - Karno x God of Cancer : Main Story Walkthrough


Blessed Ending Route

Story 1
    • C : "I don't think so."
    • C : "It's okay. It's Karno."

Story 2
    • C : "No way."
    • C : Look away, flustered.

Story 3
    • B : Say, "I understand."
    • A : "That's not realistic."

Story 4
    • A : Talk to her.
    • A : Say good night.

Story 5
    • C : "Ok."
    • C : "Let's split up."

Story 6
    • A : "I have to save her!"
    • B : "I don't think so."

Story 7
    • C : "No, I don't think so."
    • C : "Don't let go."

Story 8
    • A : Ask.
    • A : Talk to him.

Story 9
    • A : "Now that you mention it..."
    • B : "I understand."

Story 10
    • A : Tell him.
    • B : "Karno."

Story 11
    • C : "I know YOU can, Karno."
    • B : "You promised."

Story 12
    • C : "Karno, you're an idiot!"
    • B : "No."

Story 13
       ...BLESSED ENDING...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forbidden Ending Route

Story 1
    • A : "Yes, let's do that."
    • B : Resign yourself to it.

Story 2
    • A : "Sure."
    • A : "Yes, please do."

Story 3
    • C : Say, "Don't look at me."
    • B : "You're sweet, but..."

Story 4
    • B : Don't talk to her.
    • B : Get a little suspicious.

Story 5 
    • A : Follow his lead.
    • A : "Together."

Story 6
    • C : I give up.
    • A : "I don't know what to say."

Story 7
    • B : "I don't know."
    • B : Let go on your own.

Story 8
    • C : Don't worry about it.
    • C : Pretend not to notice.

Story 9
    • B : "No, not really."
    • A : Don't say anything.

Story 10
    • C : Don't tell him.
    • A : "Leon."

Story 11
    • B : "No."
    • A : "You're a wish-granting god."

Story 12
    • C : "Karno, you're an idiot!"
    • B : "No.
.
Story 13
       ...FORBIDDEN ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment