[เฉลย] My Wedding and 7 Rings - Kai Fujisawa : Main Story Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • B : "Is this your second house?"
    • B : "I feel the same."

Episode 2
    • B : "I WILL leave if you talk for more than a minute."
    • C : "Talking about marriage."

Episode 3
    • C : "Well, excuse me for interrupting!"
    • C : "I can't marry someone I don't love."

Episode 4
    • B : "I can depend on him."
    • C : Ask, "Can I ask you a question?"

Episode 5
    • B : "How is the rolled omelette?"
    • A : "To me, that time is precious."

Episode 6
    • B : "I understand how you feel."
    • A : "Either one."

Episode 7
    • A : "Shizuoka's a really big place."
    • C : "What did you say just now?"

Episode 8
    • A : "Do you prefer beer or sake?"
    • C : "We shouldn't pressure him..."

Episode 9 0
    • A : "Stop treating me like a kid."
    • B : "You can have my tea!"

Episode 10
    • C : "Why are you two telling me this?"
    • C : "That stuff about the eggs was a lie."

Episode 11 0
    • C : "Because they're not your enemies."
    • C : "Can I go and visit her with you?"

Episode 12
    • B : Chase after Kai.
    • A : I refuse to choose another fiance.

       ...SUPER HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment