[เฉลย] Finally, in Love Again - Kazuki Serizawa : Main Story Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • A : "I'd be happy to."
    • C : Take it.

Episode 2
    • A : "Don't worry!"
    • A : "We're friends."

Episode 3
    • C : Bear it a little longer.
    • A : "My work was more important."

Episode 4
    • C : Wait for him to explain.
    • A : "Stop joking!"

Episode 5
    • C ; "It's fine!"
    • C : "I'm just embarrassed."

Episode 6
    • A : Accept Kazuki's offer.
    • B : Call foe help.

Episode 7
    • B : "I can't ask."

Episode 8
    • C : Express worry.
    • A ; "I thought so..."

Episode 9
    • A : Speak to Kazuki.
    • B : Leave him a little longer.

Episode 10
    • C : Ask Kazuki.
    • C : Consider the job.

Episode 11
    • C : Ask Aki for help.
    • C : I wish them the best."

Episode 12
    • B : "That's life."
    • B : "I'm just a friend."

Episode 13
     ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment