[เฉลย] True Love Sweet Lies - Naomasa Sakuru : Main Story Walkthrough


Sweet Ending Route

Case 1
    • C : Admit nothing.
    • A : "I'll do my best!"

Case 2
    • C : Ask him.
    • A : "Well..."

Case 3
    • C : "Why?"
    • B : "Don't give up on me."

Case 4
    • A : "A job is a job."
    • B : "That sounds like a nuisance."

Case 5
    • B : Don't say anything.
    • C : "It's to show my appreciation."

Case 6
    • A : "I'm sorry."
    • B : "Wait there alone."

Case 7
    • C : "Aren't you?"
    • B : Pull on him arm.

Case 8
    • A : Ask Naomasa.
    • C : "Thanks..."

Case 9
    • A : "I want to help you."
    • C : "I'd like yo come back again."

Case 10
    • A : Smile back at him.
    • B : "There are things only you can do."

Case 11
    • C : Fight back.
    • A : Smile back.

Case 12
    • B : Stay like this.
    • C : "I want to protect you too."

Case 13
       ...SWEET TRAP END...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bitter Ending Route

Case 1
    • A : Glance at Sakura.
    • C : "I can help."

Case 2
    • B : Prompt him with a look.
    • B : "Yes, it's hard."

Case 3
    • B : Refuse.
    • A : "I'll do my best."

Case 4
    • B : "I hope I can get some information."
    • A : "Are you okay?"

Case 5
    • C : Explain that you're okay.
    • B : "You can treat me some other time."

Case 6
    • C : "I couldn't stand it..."
    • A : Walk back.

Case 7
    • A : "Yes."
    • A : "Call out to him."

Case 8
    • C : Ash Kiyoharu.
    • A : "Why?"

Case 9 0
    • B : "I know it's dangerous."
    • A : "Want to chase me?"

Case 10
    • B : "Please don't treat me like a kid."
    • A : "The investigation isn't over."

Case 11 s
    • B : Try to negotiate.
    • C : Go weak in the knees...

Case 12
    • A : Instinctively pull away.
    • B : "I'll be counting on you."

Case 13
       ...BITTER TRAP END...

0 comments :

Post a Comment