[เฉลย] True Love Sweet Lies - Kiyoharu Nanahori : Main Story Walkthrough


Sweet Ending Route

Case 1
    • A : Apologize and close the door.
    • A : "Yes."

Case 2
    • C : "Want some help?"
    • C : "......"

Case 3
    • A : Ask Kiyoharu to help.
    • B : "I might fall in love with you."

Case 4
    • B : "There's no way."
    • A : "Are you sure?"

Case 5
    • C : "I want to see a movie."
    • C : "Thanks.

Case 6
    • C : Keep your mouth shut.
    • B : "What about your cheek?"

Case 7
    • C : Gaze bact at him.
    • A : "What?"

Case 8
    • B : "You must really love your brother."
    • A : "Calm down, Kiyoharu."

Case 9
    • A : "Are you all right?"
    • C : "You told me you love me."

Case 10
    • C : "I wanted to make a good impression."
    • C : "No, I'm about the same."

Case 11
    • C : "I'm sorry for eavesdropping."
    • A : "I'm sorry."

Case 12
    • C : "Don't look, it's embarrassing."
    • A : "I can't give up."

Case 13
       ...SWEET TRAP END...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bitter Ending Route

Case 1
    • C : "Nice ass."
    • C : "I'd rather have curry."

Case 2
    • A : "How much longer?"
    • A : "O-Oh..."

Case 3
    • A : Ask Kiyoharu to help.
    • B : "I might fall in love with you."

Case 4
    • B : "There's no way."
    • A : "Are you sure?"

Case 5
    • A : "I want to go shopping."
    • A : "Hmm..."

Case 6
    • A : Give her a fake name.
    • C : "I'll get Yuriko to kiss you."

Case 7
    • A : Look away.
    • B : "Yeah, maybe..."

Case 8
    • C : "Have you eaten, Kiyoharu?"
    • A : "Calm down, Kiyoharu."

Case 9
    • B : "You smell like liquor!"
    • A : "Nothing."

Case 10
    • B : "Because it was our first date."
    • A : "Yeah."

Case 11
    • B : "You're a scumbag, Kiyoharu."
    • B : "Are you really okay with that?"

Case 12
    • A : "Jerk..."
    • B : "What would you do?"

Case 13
       ...BITTER TRAP END...

0 comments :

Post a Comment